Academic Year 2017–2018
To register a place, the application form must be returned, together with a cheque for £95 which covers the registration fee (non-refundable for Reception to Year 8).
Once entry has been approved by the Head Mistress, a taster day has been attended and reference received, an acceptance form must be completed and returned, together with a cheque for the deposit of £600, in order to secure the place.
- Registration Fee (non refundable for Reception to Year 8) £95.00
- Deposit (refunded on the final account) £600.00
Nursery Termly Fees
- Attending 5 full days (8.30am to 3.30pm) £2,350 including lunch
- Attending 5 half days (8.30am to 1.00pm) £1,295 including lunch
- Extra Nursery Session am (8.30am to 1.00pm) £28.10
- Extra Nursery Session pm (12.00pm to 3.30pm) £22.85
Preferred fee payment is by Direct Debit and we offer a Direct Debit Instalment Scheme.
Should you wish to introduce your child to our Nursery gradually and do not wish him or her to attend every day, this can be arranged. Lancing College Preparatory School at Hove is registered for Nursery Education Grants.
- Pre-Prep Termly Fee: (Reception to Year 2) £2,960 including lunch
- Prep School Termly Fee: (Year 3) £4,930 including lunch and most school clubs
- Prep School Termly Fee: (Year 4 to Year 8) £5,220 including lunch and most school clubs
Failure to take up an accepted place will result in forfeiture of the deposit. Preferred method of payment is by Direct Debit (instalments available). Please contact the school for further information.
No remission of fees can be allowed for absence through illness. Parents are, therefore, recommended to avail themselves of the School Fees Refund Scheme, particulars of which are available from the School Office.
In the event of withdrawal of a pupil from the school, a full term’s notice in writing must be given or payment of a full term’s fees in lieu of such notice.